What if your plans to provide for your beneficiaries got interrupted by a critical illness, a disability or if you pass away? With our comprehensive Hekima Plan you can have peace of mind knowing that your beneficiaries’ financial needs can be taken care of when you can no longer do so.
The policy can be taken by anyone from the age of 18 years up to 60 years. The monthly premium is calculated depending on the policyholder’s age and the cover amount. Premiums are not guaranteed and are reviewed annually.
The policy offers inflation protection. You can select 0%, 5% ,7.5%, 10% or 15% . Without inflation protection the benefit payable may become inadequate at the point of payment due to increasing costs.
• There are no medical tests required for sums assured of KES 7M and below.
• There is no limit to the number of beneficiaries you can nominate.
• No waiting period for accidental causes.
• Get cashback to spend as you wish. At the end of the policy term you will receive 10% of your death benefit if no claims were made.
• Should you travel, you will continue to be covered anywhere in the world for as long as premiums are paid.
• A lump sum benefit is provided to your beneficiary should you pass away.
• In the event that you suffer from any of the following disabilities – Permanent loss of sight/hearing/speech, loss of or loss of use of two limbs, major burns a lump sum benefit will be provided to you.
• A benefit is included in case you are diagnosed with a critical illness. The benefit is equal to the 30% of the sum assured amount regardless of the actual medical expenses incurred. Conditions covered include: Cancer, heart attack, coronary artery bypass graft, stroke, major organ transplant, kidney failure.
• Once a claim has been paid for a certain condition, this benefit rider will cease.