The Customer Experience Specialist Retail is responsible delivering an exceptional customer experience through handling of retail customer requests within set parameters.
The role entails building of sustainable relationships of trust through open, proactive and interactive communication with customers in order to drive client loyalty and retention. The role is key in delivering the customer value proposition and adhering to the customer service charter.
• Deliver trademark service for the entire Retail Life customer portfolio working with the various internal and external stakeholders (customers, agents, brokers) to accurately position the Liberty brand image, its products and espouse its values as expressed in the service charter and service level agreements
• Actively participate in the refresh and drive the delivery of the customer value proposition, constantly championing the customer and ensuring any challenges to exemplary service are identified and addressed
• Develop working relationships with key account owners and managers to ensure business retention and renewal while gathering market intelligence that allows Liberty to offer a compelling and competitive customer value proposition
• Implement a sound customer engagement and retention strategy that ensures customer satisfaction and that realizes the set upsell and cross-sell goals
• Apply an effective differentiated service supported by a 360-degree view of the customer, data driven customer segmentation strategy and accurate customer data
• Receive and resolve customer feedback and complaints and properly document them while drawing clear initiatives to ensure non-recurrence of negative feedback and complaints
• Maintain an updated list of departmental policies and processes that support delivery of service and Liberty’s governance standards
• Create cordial intra and inter-departmental working relationships that allow for seamless exceptional customer experience
• Research on, identify and champion opportunities that would transform customer experience through product, service, technology or strategy
• Develop regular and exception reports that support accountability, decision-making and inform strategy formulation
• Ensure optimal productivity, through leadership and mentoring, for all assigned direct reports
• Ensure customer data and records are kept securely and confidentially, strictly guided by
Liberty’s policies and systems, for ease of access and future reference as need be
• Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
• Diploma in Customer Services Management
• At least 10 years’ experience in a customer service role preferably in the financial services industry, 3 of which should be in a managerial role
• Customer service skills
• Knowledge in diversity management
• Ability to drive change
• Stakeholder Management
• Customer relationship management
• Conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge on budgeting
• Formulating strategies and concepts
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
If you meet the above requirements, you are encouraged to forward your application and updated CV to email@example.com by 12th August 2022 clearly state the job title on the subject heading. Liberty Life is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.