To drive new business sales targets through Direct, Broker, Bancassurance and Affinity channels. The role works with Administrators, Brokers, Banks, Affinities and Independent Agencies as well as direct clients, through relationship building.
• Develop sales strategies for the Direct, Broker, Bancassurance and Affinity channels for personal achievement of targets and targets of BDE reports
• Execute/implement the sales strategies in collaboration with the client service teams to achieve set sales targets
• Prospect and close Pension and Group Life new business through Direct clients, Brokers, Banks, Affinities, and independent Agents
• Deliver sales through cross selling within the Liberty Group through joint go to market initiatives with Heritage Insurance (joint tendering, cross-selling within Group clients among other activities)
• Cross-sell on existing Liberty Clients to enable clients consume all Liberty products
• Engage Group Clients in annual strategic workshops to educate them on relevant industry topics and showcase Liberty Solutions
• Monitor and manage the effective growth of new products
• Manage BDE reports to deliver on their sales targets
• Prepare regular reports to management on personal and team performance against targets
• Understand clients’ needs and translate them into actionable solutions to drive relevant product mix.
• Build and strengthen relationships with internal and external partners (Brokers, Independent Agents) to maximize on business support
• Train partners and clients on our products to enable us to achieve optimal support
• Motivate, Train, mentor and develop direct reports to grow their capacity and career prospects
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
• Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, FLMI or AIIK)
• At least 8 years’ experience in insurance two of which should be in a supervisory position with a focus on sales and distribution
• Experience in managing Brokers and Independent Agents
• Sales and Marketing skills
• In depth understanding of insurance Products, operations, and concepts
• Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
• Stakeholder management
• Ability to execute
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• Planning and organizing
• Relating and Networking
• Persuading and influencing
• Presenting and communicating Information
If you meet the above requirements you are encouraged to forward your application and updated CV to email@example.com by 18th May 2022 clearly stating, the job title on the subject heading. Liberty is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.