Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their applications and updated CVs to email@example.com by 12th March, 2021 stating the job title on the subject heading and preferred Agency/Branch. Liberty Life is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agency Manager (Various Posts) –Nairobi, Kitui, Thika, Eldoret, Kisumu
Reporting to the Head of Agency, the Agency Manager will be charged with the responsibility of recruitment, coaching, talent management and maintaining a high performance culture within the Agency through individual sales and with the help of Sales Agents and Unit Leaders in line with Liberty Life business objectives and code of ethics.
• To implement market dominance strategy by creating and nurturing sustainable business relationships with Employer Markets for distribution of Liberty Life products
• Select specific pay points to concentrate on as an agency and rally team towards these
• Set targets with the team to be met from the pay points selected
• Ensure the branded merchandise and other support by the Head office is routed to the intended employer markets.
• Monitor the sales of these markets periodically and report on the same.
• To recruit, supervise and motivate Agents on behalf of Liberty Life for the purpose of soliciting, procuring and promptly submitting to Liberty Life applications for insurance and annuity products offered by Liberty Life in Kenya.
• Recruiting Budgeted annual manpower and ensuring retention of the same
• Identify and nurture talent/high performers
• To offer training and development to Liberty Life Agents indiscriminatingly through Coaching and Mentorship of the Sales Agents.
• Provide Counsel and resolve disputes or disagreements while continuously monitoring and evaluating development needs to continuously enhance team skills
• Ensure budgeted productivity target is met by the Agency
• Maintain the company persistency level
• Ensure that the team achieves set production targets
• Ensure completions and signing of performance contracts
• Assist Agents in goals setting and follow through of the same
• Continuous goal evaluation and appraisal through a comprehensive validation process
• Inspire and motivate the team
• Monitor individual and team targets
• Maintaining a high-performance culture
• Timely reports on agency production every week
• Communicating policy decisions to the team
• Establishing and maintaining a steady and sound client base and giving lead to the team through joint calls
• Safeguarding and enhancing the Liberty brand through maintaining the corporate image, values as well as upholding ethical values in the business
• Conform to applicable government and insurance regulatory laws, rules and regulations as well as company policy. Ensure Agent’s compliance with the same laws especially in their services to Liberty Life.
An Agency Manager Leader will be any agent/Unit Leader or Agency Manager with a proven and successful sales track record. The minimum requirements to be considered for this role are:
a) Must have Certificate of Proficiency (COP) and completed any other insurance professional qualification such as LOMA, ACII, Diploma in Insurance and has a valid IRA Licence for the current year
b) Completed an Undergraduate Degree from a renowned University and prior experience in leading a sales team within the insurance industry
c) For out of Nairobi Branches, one should have completed an Academic Diploma or Diploma in Insurance with 3 years’ prior and consecutive experience in leading a sales team within the insurance industry
d) Proven good performance in sales record of 5 years from a financial institution or insurance industry
e) Must have a proven clean record in ethical business practices and above reproach in matters, integrity.
f) Good interpersonal and organization skills
g) Strong presentation skills
h) Ability to excel in a fast paced, multi-faceted team environment and works well under minimum supervision
i) Good problem-solving skills
j) Ability to coach and mentor a sales team to greater performance